Free info session about John of God Brazilian Healer
Free info session, Q & A and book signing with Robert Pellegrino-Estrich, author of “The Miracle Man, the Life Story of Joao de Deus” together with Kata and Mariana from Katana Mystical Journeys.
Robert, an Australian, has lived in Abadiania for over 20 years and is an official Casa guide and translator, his book The Miracle Man, translated into 16 languages, helped put John of God on the world stage.
Saturday, 18th February, 2017 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Session begins at 3:30pm
Where: Crystal Healing Centre, Unit 38, 276 New Line Road, DURAL NSW 2158
- Insight into who John of God is?
- Why each year, tens of thousands of pilgrims continue to come from the world over to experience John of God in entity, where he allows “spirit doctors” to take over his body to miraculously treat people.
- Who or what are these spirit doctors known as entities?
- Invisible surgeries (interventions) and spiritual healing, what does this mean?
- What else goes on at the sacred healing sanctuary known as the Casa de Dom Inacio?
- Hear firsthand accounts of miraculous stories.
- What to expect if you make the journey yourself?
Complimentary light refreshments
Books about John of God, blessed Casa crystals and healing gels will be available for purchase.
Interested? Or just plain curious? Come with an open mind, and decide for yourself if this seems possible or perhaps a desire to experience all this yourself will be ignited within you.
You can join Katana Mystical Journeys on a life changing Spiritual Pilgrimage to John Of God in Abadiania, Brazil from 24 April to 8 May 2017.